The South Huron Chamber of Commerce (SHCC) supports and advances the interests of the business community in South Huron and area. Through advocacy and outreach we help the business community to thrive and make South Huron a better place to work and live. We are a non-profit organization financed by or membership dues and fundraising. Our volunteer Board of Directors is comprised of local business members and community stakeholders.
“Serving as a voice of South Huron business promoting economic growth, increasing community prosperity and pride”
Did you know…
- Responsible Cannabis Use
- The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan
- First Data
- Grand and Toy
SHCC & Partners’ Events
Join us on Monday, November 15 from 10am to 11am, via Zoom for
‘A Conversation With Enbridge Gas: The Future of Energy’
On November 6, 2020, Enbridge Inc. announced a goal to achieve net zero GHG emissions by 2050, with an interim target to reduce GHG emissions intensity 35% by 2030.
What does that mean for Enbridge Gas and its customers?
Join Enbridge Gas’ Steven Jelich, Director, Southwest Region Operations and Darryl Arnold, Manager, Operations, in a conversation about the future of energy – and what Enbridge Gas is doing on the road to a low carbon future.
With an opportunity to have your questions answered.
What do we need from you?
– Pick items that are unique in your community.
– Consider items that are trending this holiday season so people know that they can get them here.
– Don’t forget about gift certificates for local services, hospitality and goods e.g. spa treatments, dinner at local restaurant, local beer & wine, specialty foods grown & produced locally, etc.
– Select a range of items that could represent the people on typical gift lists e.g. Mom, Dad, Children, Siblings, Friends, Teacher, Pets an Extended Family.
– Take a photo of the item. If it’s a gift certificate, take a photo that appeals to the shoppers’ imagination: your signature dish, a client receiving a spa treatment, your line or wines or beer, or even a free stock image from a website like Unsplash.
– Provide our office with information on your product, including: Product name, 10-word description, price, your business name and location
NOTE: Only one item per store will be added to the Huron County Wish Book!
Deadline: October 29th, 2021
We will also be adding a special section to our website:
https://shcc.on.ca/ , to show off all your other items.
Not to mention I will be posting them onto our
FaceBook page: https://www.facebook.com/SouthHuronChamberofCommerce
So if you miss the deadline, or have more then 1 item, that’s ok,
I will still help get the word out in time for the Holiday Season!
Send information to: firstname.lastname@example.org (Subject: Wish Book)