By joining the Chamber, you become part of a dynamic group of business professionals in South Huron. The SHCC provides opportunities to network at special events, and members are highlighted through business open houses, our website, business directory, and social media. Over 100 members strong, the SHCC serves as the voice of the business community, engaging in business advocacy and the promotion of economic development.
Chamber Programs and Services
The programs and services provided by the Chamber of Commerce are designed to meet the needs of the Chamber membership and the South Huron community
- Networking Events – make contacts and generate leads
- Business Seminars – tools and information to improve your business
- Member Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities – targeted marketing to business, community and visitors
- Projects – designed to meet challenges and opportunities and general economic development
- Advocacy – representing key business issues
South Huron Chamber of Commerce Goals
- Increase membership base to fully represent the South Huron business community.
- Provide value for members through networking, educational and promotional opportunities.
- Create a positive and credible brand that expresses the innovation, services and values of South Huron businesses.
- Launch projects that create solutions for shared challenges and opportunities, and that create community visibility and awareness.
Did you know…